- Package of Tortilla shells
- 1 Pint of Sour Cream
- 2 Cans of chicken broth
- Chicken (amount depends on how much chicken you want in the shells. I typically use at least 4 boneless, skinless breasts)
- 4oz can diced green chilies
- 4oz black olives (sliced or chopped)
- 1 pound grated jack/cheddar cheese
In a seperate pan, melt 2 T of butter and add 2 T flour (forms a roue)
Slowly add the broth. Stir in the sour cream, chilies, and olives.
Pour about 2/3 of the sauce over the chicken. Slowly add the shredded cheese (about 2/3).
Pour a little of the sauce on the bottom of the pan (standard cake pan).
Fill the shells with the chicken mix, rolling the shells. Try to put the edge at the bottom.
After rolling all the shells, pour the remaining sauce over the top of the enchiladas.
Cover with the remaining cheese.
Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.