* 1 tablespoon paprika
* 4 teaspoons sugar, divided
* 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
* 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons pepper, divided
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
* 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons water
* 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
* In a small bowl, combine the paprika, I teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, thyme, lemon-pepper, cayenne and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pepper; sprinkle over both sides of chicken. Set aside.
* In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, water, vinegar and remaining sugar, salt and pepper; cover and refrigerate 1 cup for serving. Save remaining sauce for basting.
* Grill chicken, covered, over indirect medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting frequently with remaining sauce. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings.